zaterdag 28 september 2013

Nice to meet you!


I started a new blog because my old blog and I weren’t seeing eye to eye. We decided it was time to see other media.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a bit of an internet dingbat, so I like to keep things simple. Blogger speaks my language, and I decided to go with that.

So, I guess, since this is a bright spanking new blog (emphasis on the spanking there) it would only be fitting to introduce myself.

Who am I? Well, let’s not get into the existential philosophy of that question, because… I have no answer to existentialism. My name is Chantal Noordeloos and in a nutshell, I’m a writer.

Of course there is more to me than just my job, but this blog will be mostly about my work. Though I’ll probably talk about my wonderful evil mastermind of a daughter sometimes, or my wacky romantic husband.

Now, I’m a fiction writer… not a blogger. So I hope I can entertain you with a little dose of my reality, but most of all I hope I can entertain you with my novels and short stories.

Thank you for taking the time to read my musings.

It’s truly nice to meet you!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten